Senior Wireless Firmware Engineer
- Design and implement solutions that enhance usability, reliability, and performance of WiFi networking system.
- Sustaining, code maintenance, factor software modules and documentation.
- Collaborate in a friendly, energetic, cross-functional and open environment.
- Quickly respond to problems of major accounts.
- 5+ years of embedded Linux and wireless driver development/debugging experience.
- Solid understanding of 802.11 protocols, 802.11ac experience a strong plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
- Excellent programming skills in C.
- Able to take initiative, work independently with minimal supervision and in groups and drive tasks and schedules to completion.
- Curious and willing to learn and challenge the status quo.
- Strong systematic problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prefer to have experience in openWRT, and familiar with atheros or MRT SDK.
- BS/MS in CS/EE or equivalent training in the field.