The WOA5600-40 is designed with an IP65-rated enclosure, high performance internal antennas, and also provides an Ethernet port which can be used to create a local area network (LAN). The WOA5600-40 is ideally suited for deployment in dense urban environments like plazas, parks and shopping arcades.
Rich local AP functions
• Pioneering innovative AP functions while maintaining the management and control benefits of a centralized
deployment is at the heart of SKSpruce’s WOA5600-40. Supporting PPPoE, NAT, DHCP Server, DHCP
Client, MAC ACL, local portal and activity log, the WOA5600-40 leads the market with a feature rich AP solution.
• The WOA5600-40 supports a Micro SD card for local storage of videos, music, web pages, and other types of
files. In this way, terminal users can access rich local resources without connecting to the Internet.
Automatic 3G/4G switch
• The WOA5600-40 supports automatic switching between 3G and 4G networks, ensuring the user connects to the better network, which provides a better user experience.
Smart Link connectivity management
• Actively monitors link state and connectiv-ity to the controller or gateway;
• Intelligently responds to connectivity interruptions by maintaining user sessions and establishing new sessions
Flexible data forwarding network architecture
• Support for split bearer and control chan-nels provides enhanced flexibility for small or large network design
• Configurable for central data forwarding, routing all data traffic through the central gateway to provide complete control of packet flows;
• Local forwarding for network access maintains unified user management and security policy administration,
while offer-ing high bandwidth and low latency for remote sites;
Practical log information
• The WOA5600-40 can keep records of Internet URL history and online duration for the Wi-Fi clients. It also
records MAC address and equipment uptime of the WOA5600-40, fully meeting the poli-cies and regulations
typical for public deployments.
• With a water-proof and dust-proof IP65 enclosure, the WOA5600-40 is designed for outdoor applications. In
addition, the WOA5600-40 meets stringent vibration tests, easily accommodating levels typical in outdoor applications.
Ease of deployment
• With internal high performance antennas, WOA5600-40 makes outdoor deployments a breeze and dramatically reduces maintenance issues typically with external cabling and antennas. With a zero-touch approach to configuration and operation, the WOA5600-40 can download its configuration from the multi-service gate-way
and self-install. This greatly speeds deployments while minimizing resources required to install devices.