Integrated LTE-Fi vehicle-mounted wireless access point
SKSpruce WOA5600-60 is a high performance IEEE 802.11n outdoor wireless access point that uses mobile 3G and 4G LTE networks for backhaul connectivity,and is ideally suited for mounting in a vehicle. Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards and supporting 2x2 MIMO, the WOA5600-60 also supports both FDD-LTE and TD-LTE wireless connectivity to provide users with seamless Wi-Fi connectivity in a vehicle, including support for delayed shutdown to prevent data loss when the vehicle is shut down.
The WOA5600-60 has a compact design, internal antennas and also provides an external Ethernet port which can be used to create a local area network (LAN).The WOA5600-60 is ideal for deploying Wi-Fi Hot Spot access in buses, light rail,and high speed trains.
Designed for vehicles
• The WOA5600-60 supports internal antennas and the ACC interface.WOA5600-60 is capable of automatically
downloading and running configuration from the gateway, which highly improves the deployment and maintenance
• The WOA5600-60 supports a Micro SD card for local storage of videos, music, web pages, and other types of files. In this way, terminal users can access rich local resources without connecting to the Internet.
Automatic 3G/4G switch
• The WOA5600-60 supports automatic switching between 3G and 4G networks,ensuring the user connects to the better network, which provides a better user experience.
Smart Link connectivity management
• Actively monitors link state and connectivity to the controller or gateway;
• Intelligently responds to connectivity interruptions by maintaining user sessions and establishing new sessions without interruption;
Flexible data forwarding network architecture
• Support for split bearer and control channels provides enhanced flexibility for small or large network design;
• Configurable for central data forwarding,routing all data traffic through the central gateway to provide complete control of packet flows;
• Local forwarding for network access maintains unified user management and security policy administration, while offering high bandwidth and low latency for remote sites.
Practical log information
• The WOA5600-60 can keep records of Internet URL history and online duration for the Wi-Fi clients. It also
records MAC address and equipment uptime of the WOA5600-60, fully meeting the poli-cies and regulations
typical for public deployments.
• With several mounting options, and a water-proof and dust-proof IP54 enclo-sure, the WOA5600-60 is designed for easy installation in a vehicle. In addition, the WOA5600-60 meets stringent vibra-tion tests, easily
accommodating levels typical in a vehicle.